Benefits of Knees to chest (Apanasana) yoga pose includes relief from the lower back pain and the digestive problems like bloating, acidity, gas and constipation. This pose is highly recommended to those people who are suffering from the bowel disease. Apart from these benefits it may also useful for calming mind and re-balancing energy. Apanasana is also called as wind-relieving pose that provides relief from the bloating and gas pains.
Procedure of this pose
- Firstly lie down on your back and breath in,
- Put your hands on your knees.
- Breathe out and close your knees to your chest.
- Maintain this position for 5-10 breaths.
- Release your knees and do it again for few more times.