Vajrasana (seated heart opener) yoga pose will open up your chest, shoulders and abs. This increases the flexibility in your spine so that you will always feel refreshed and full of energy. This easy and soothing back-bend pose will be helpful in stomach troubles and stomach cramps. Most of the yoga teacher recommend this yoga pose to improve digestive system.
Procedure of this pose
- Start with sitting on your heels,
- Lean back and put your palm flat on the floor about 8 inches behind you and your fingertips are pointing away.
- Press your hands into the ground
- Lift your chest by arching your back and push your hips into your heels.
- For increasing the stretch, lower your head behind you.
- Stay in this position for about five breaths and come back on the previous position.