This cat-cow yoga pose will stretches torso and neck of your body. It will be helpful in relieving the tension in your back and neck. It gently massages spine and internal organs so that your spine will become healthier and more flexible. It is also known as Marjaryasana And Bitilasana yoga pose.
Procedure of this pose
- Put your hands and knees on the floor.
- Breathe in but make sure that your back is flat keeping your head in a neutral position.
- Breathe out and round your spine towards the ceiling
- To make cow pose, at the time of inhaling, arch your back and lift your chest and sit bones towards the ceiling.
- Lift your head up, look straight and make your shoulders down.
- Inhale with the cow pose and exhale with the cat pose.
- Do it again for several times.