Ardha Matsyendrasana yoga pose gives incredible relief for the digestive issues. If you are suffering from Gastric problem or bloating then this will be the best pose. This Seated Spinal Twist stretches your chest and shoulders and really incredible for your back problems. Helpful to lengthen your spine so that you can breathe more deeply and intensely. Best pose for the gastric and bloating troubles.
Procedure of this pose
- Sit down extent your legs and then bend your right knee
- Take your heel close to your body.
- Your right arm will be after you and put your palm on the ground.
- Left elbow will be the outward to the right knee.
- Keep this position for more than five breaths.
- Release your twist and do it again with the other side.
Very easy and basic yoga pose that can be practiced at your home without using any yoga accessories, you just need to focus on your body and breathing process.